Make your own Sweet Treat Chocolate Bliss Balls
Do you have these cravings for something sweet sometimes but don’t want to stuff yourself with unhealthy sugars and fats?
Then this is the perfect sweet treat which you can make in just a few minutes!
Raw Chocolate Health Benefits:
- Magnesium, and other essential minerals including calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese.
- Polyphenols called flavonoids, with antioxidant properties.
- Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, E.
- Essential heart-healthy fat: oleic acid a monounsaturated fat.
Raw Chocolate Bliss Balls
Super easy, delicious & nutritious sweet treat you can make in less than 5 minutes.
- Food Processor
- 250 grams Almonds
- 250 grams Walnuts
- 250 grams Dates
- 5 tbsp Cacao powder
- 5 tbsp Cacao nibs
- 5 tbsp Hulled hemp-seeds
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon powder a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Orange zest
- Mix it all in a food processor.
- make small energy balls that you can eat comfortably.
- Roll them in cacao powder, grated coconut or sesame seeds.